The Bible is God’s inerrant, infallible, reliant Word, the only final authority for faith and life. (Proverbs 30:5-6; Isaiah 8:20; John 10:35; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
Who is God?
God is Trinity, an eternal, loving unity of three divine Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 14:26; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
God Created The World
God created the universe ex nihilo, from nothing, and made all things very good.
(Genesis 1-2; Exodus 20:11; Hebrews 11:3)
God Created Humanity
God created humanity to glorify and enjoy God and to be stewards of creation.
(Genesis 1:26-28; Psalm 8; Isaiah 43:7; Revelation 4:11; Psalm 37:4)
Humanity and Creation have fallen into sin, and we are totally unable to save ourselves.
(Genesis 3; Romans 3:12, 23; Romans 5:12)
Who is Jesus?
Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man.
(Matthew 1:21-23; John 1:1,14; 20:28; Hebrews 1:1-4, 2:14)
Jesus’ Life and Victory
Jesus was born of a virgin, obeyed God perfectly, worked great miracles, died on a cross, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and reigns over all things.
(Luke 1:26-35, Hebrews 4:15; John 14:11, Luke 23-24, Ephesians 1:20-23)
Salvation is a Work of God
God’s Salvation is merited only by Jesus’ perfect obedience and substitutionary atonement.
(Isaiah 53; Hebrews 7:26-27; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Acts 4:12)
Salvation is Not Our Work
Salvation is entirely God’s gift, not our achievement, and is received by faith, not works. (John 3:16; Romans 1:16-17; Galatians 2:16-21)
The Holy Spirit was Sent to Earth and Fills us
The Holy Spirit gives new birth, unites us to Christ, equips us with His gifts, and empowers us to be His ambassadors. (John 3:3-8; Romans 8:9-11; Ephesians 3:16-21; 1 Corinthians 12; Acts 1:8)
The church is the one body of God’s people throughout all generations and from all nations. (Romans 12:5; Galatians 3:26-29; Ephesians 1:22-23; Revelation 7:9)
Angels of God
God’s holy angels defend and help God’s people.
(Psalm 34:7, 91:11; Matthew 18:10; Hebrews 1:14)
Satan and other fallen angels are dangerous but doomed. Christ is victor.
(Ephesians 6:10-18; Colossians 2:15; 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 12:10-12
Christ will Return and the Dead Will Be Raised
Christ will return visibly. The dead will be raised. Christ will rule the world and make all things new. (Matthew 24:30; 1Cor. 15:52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Revelation 21:1-5)
New Heaven and New Earth
God’s people will rejoice forever in the new heaven and new earth; God’s enemies will suffer forever in hell.
(Daniel 12:2-3; Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 22:1-5; 2 Thessalonians 1:9)
God Relates to Families
God’s covenant addresses not only individuals but also their families.
(Genesis 17:7; 18:19; Deuteronomy 7:9; Joshua 24;15; Psalm 103:17; Acts 11:14; 16:15,31)
We Are Able to Walk with God
As individuals, as couples, and as families, we need a daily conversation with God through Bible reading and prayer. (Psalm 1; Daniel 6:10; Deuteronomy 6:4-9; Ephesians 6:18; 1 Thessalonians 5:17)
We Love Because He Loved Us
We are called to a life of love, as depicted in the Ten Commandments.
(Exodus 20:1-17; Mark 12:30-31; John 14:15; Romans 13:8-10; 1 Corinthians 13)
We Share the Good News
We are called to spread the gospel to people who don’t yet follow Christ.
(Psalm 96:3; Matthew 5:14; 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15)
SOME BASIC TRUTHS
1. To see the Gospel of the Kingdom preached in all the earth.
2. To see all believers follow the Lord in water baptism and to become true biblical disciples.
3. To see all believers free of any bondages and barriers (spiritual, psychological or physical) that would hinder them from fulfilling God’s plan for their lives.
4. To see all those called to the five-fold ministry trained and empowered for ministry within the paradigm of team ministry.
5. To see the fivefold ministry working together to train, disciple and empower all members of the Body to mature and to enter into the ministry that God has for them.
6. To see the Body of Messiah return to a balanced approach to our Hebraic Heritage and to become that Bride without spot or wrinkle.
7. To see the biblical model of family honored, strengthened and to achieve God’s full purpose for it in the earth.
8. To see communities and nations transformed by the power of God and through God’s people living in true biblical holiness.
1. We affirm that ethical monotheism is the cornerstone of all biblical faith: that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of the prophets, and the God of the apostles is the one true God.
2. We affirm that fully within the context of biblical monotheism, the fullness of God was made flesh in the person of Jesus (Yeshua) who was and is both the divine Messiah and the risen Lord for all humanity.
3. We affirm that God manifest as the Holy Spirit is entirely in the context of biblical monotheism.
4. We affirm the divine inspiration, full authority, and trustworthiness of the Holy Bible as the Word of God. These inspired writings are the Hebrew Scriptures (commonly called the Tanakh or the Old Testament) and the Apostolic Scriptures (commonly called the New Testament or Brit Chadashah).
5. We affirm that, in order to interpret the Holy Scriptures rightly, we must do so with the utmost care, respect, and scholarly integrity, considering the linguistic and grammatical context of the text itself and the history and cultures of the biblical peoples.
6. We affirm that all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory and that salvation and inclusion among God’s people has always been and will always be solely by God’s redemptive initiative through believers’ trusting acceptance of his mercy and loving kindness.
7. We affirm that New Covenant faith is inherently and essentially centered in Jesus the Messiah and that believers are justified before God solely by grace through their faith in Jesus as Lord and Messiah, through his death and resurrection.
8. We affirm that justification by faith is confirmed by and is demonstrated through a living faithfulness expressed in deeds of love, justice, and mercy by which believers manifest their love for God and for their fellow man.
9. We affirm the absolute inclusion in one family of all those who believe in the God of the Bible.
10. We affirm the kingdom of God as a present reality advancing toward a future culmination.
11. We affirm that the church is called to be the witnessing body of Jesus and that, in word and in deed, believers are responsible to fulfill the Great Commission that Jesus gave to the church by being witnesses to all nations, sharing both faith and truth with everyone.
12. We affirm that God’s continuing commitment to the Jewish people, the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who are scripturally called Israel, is a testimony to his divine constancy, covenant faithfulness, and steadfast love.
13. We affirm the expectation of the Messiah’s return and the advent of the Messianic Age in the world to come,
14. We affirm the resurrection of the dead and final judgment.
15. We believe that the church must renounce, corporately and individually, theologically and practically, all forms of racism, ethnic prejudice, class discrimination, and gender bias (male and female).
1. We believe the Bible is Holy, and only the Bible, is 100% the Word of God and true 100% of the time (2 Timothy 3:16:17; 2 Peter 1:20-21 Heb. 1:1-3; John 10:35; Matt. 5:19, 19:17; John 2:3-4). We believe the Bible is God-inspired, and is the authoritative rule for our life and practice as a Born Again Spirit-Filled Christians. We believe that the Old Testament is to help instruct us in righteousness and was also a type and shadow of the new and better covenant that we now possess. That the New Testament is the perfect expression of God’s will and Character as expressed through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth. That the Epistles are the expression of what Christ has done for us and desires to do through us, (2 Tim. 3:16-17; Heb. 1:1-3; John 10:35; Matt. 5:19, 19:17; 1 John 2:3-4 ). We base our foundational understanding on the translation from the most reliable Hebrew Masoretic Text and The Greek Majority Text.
2. We believe in the eternal Godhead as revealed in the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Majority Text, otherwise known as the Old Testament and New Testament (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:26; Isaiah 48:16; Matthew 28:19; I Corinthians 10:1-11). We believe God is Triune: Therefore Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are equally Divine and therefore equally deity (John 5:7-8; Matt. 1:20-25; 2 Corinthians 13:1).
3. We believe that all the purposes of God are now a finished work through Jesus Christ by faith, by whom He created all things, by whom He saved and restored all things, and whom He has made the head of all things, forever. Amen. (Isaiah 48; John 1:1-36; Colossians 1:12-29; Hebrews 1)
4. We believe man was created in the image of God and that his purpose was to have dominion over all the works God created for us here on planet earth (Gen. 1:26).
5. We believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth: Is the Living Word of God, He is God the Word, He came in the flesh, as the only begotten Son of God the Father. He was conceived by God through the Holy Ghost in the womb of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus Christ of Nazareth-Messiah Yeshua lived a sinless life as a human being. That He was anointed by God with the Holy Ghost to destroy the works of the devil. That He showed us the ministry of a believer/priest to preach the good news, call for men everywhere to repent and turn to God, that we the priesthood of believers are to heal the sick and do cures in His all powerful and holy name, and cast out devils. That Jesus Christ of Nazareth died for our sins and the sins of all who believe on His name. He Is the sacrificial Lamb and by His shed blood we have remission of sins. That because of this, the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth has reconciled us to God by faith and indwells us by the Holy Spirit. That Jesus Christ of Nazareth lay in the grave 3 days and 3 nights and on the third day God raised Him from the dead, He then walked on this earth for 40 days and was seen by up to 500 people at one time. Jesus Christ of Nazareth then ascended up into heaven and sat down on the right hand of God. Jesus Christ of Nazareth Is coming again. He comes with all the saints to defeat the anti-Christ and set up His millennial reign as the Messiah (Zechariah 14:1-5).
6. We believe that all Spirit Beings were created by God. When Lucifer was cast down to earth he took one third of the angels with him and his name changed to Satan or “accuser”. We believe that there is a literal Devil (Satan) who operates in the earth and that he is the adversary of God and man and that the fallen spirit beings, known as demons, answer to Satan and his earthly kingdom (1 Peter 5:8; Matt. 8:16; Mark 16:17; Heb. 1:7, 13-14).
7. We believe that as the fullness of the Godhead rested bodily on Jesus Christ of Nazareth as a work of the Holy Spirit, this fullness of the Godhead should rest on the body of Christ in the earth today, the people who are the Church, the present day saints (1 Corinthians 12).
8. Fall of Man
We believe that by voluntary disobedience man fell from perfection (Romans 5:12). We believe in the doctrines of Christ found in Hebrews 6:1-2:
a. Repentance from dead works
b. Faith towards God
c. Doctrine of Baptisms
d. Laying on of hands
e. Resurrection of the dead
f. Eternal judgment
9. We believe in the sacraments of the Church as revealed in the Scriptures:
a. The Lord’s Supper (Communion)
b. Water Baptism
c. Foot washing as Jesus Christ of Nazareth illustrated servitude.
10. We believe in the Great Commission — a world vision.
11. We believe that the body of Christ, the Church, is:
a. The salt of the earth
b. The light of the world
c. Showing the love of God by the love we have one for another
d. Called to be a gift and servants unto the fast of service
12. Healing & Miracles
We believe that healing and miracles are part of the Atonement and are valid for today; Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today and forever (Hebrew 13:8 Psalm 103:3; I Thessalonians 5:23; III John 2; I Corinthians 12).
13. Grace & Repentance From Dead Works
We believe that the grace which came by Jesus Christ of Nazareth is extended to all to the end that they might believe in Him. We believe His mercy grace and love is both the opportunity and the ability given to men to repent and turn to Christ for the remission of sin. We believe the first steps of salvation include repentance from dead works which is forsaking any works of the flesh or man’s attempts to earn salvation from God (John 1:16, 17; Rom. 11:6; Heb. 6:1; 9:14).
We believe that whatsoever is not of faith is sin and that our sin has been forgiven and not imputed unto us. We believe that if we sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, which will cleanse us of all unrighteousness (Rom. 4:8; 6:14; 14:23; 1 John 1:9-2:1).
We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, signing the pardon for all who believe in Him, and that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ as our only justification (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8; Eph. 2:8).
We believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our sanctification and we are therefore sanctified upon our receiving Him, and that we grow in grace as we grow in Christ therefore ever growing in holiness of life (1 Cor 1:30; 1 Thess. 4:3; 2 Thess. 2:13; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Peter 3:18).
17. Holy Spirit Empowerment
We believe that the Holy Spirit empowers believers to live a life pleasing unto God, to do the works of Christ, and to meet the needs of all humanity (John 14:12; 16:7-16; Acts 1:8).
18. Healing In Atonement
We believe Divine Healing is the power of God to heal the sick (in mind or body), that healing for every person was included in Jesus Christ of Nazareth’s atoning sacrifice, and that it is God’s will for every Christian to minister healing to anyone at any time (Psalm 103:2; Isaiah 53:4; Matt. 8:16-17; 1 Peter 2:24; John 14:12).
19. The Church – Which is His Body
We believe the church (on earth) is comprised of all in whom the Spirit of Christ dwells, that the church is the body of Christ upon the earth, it is to grow up into Him in all things, that we should be of one accord, and that there be no schism in the body (Rom.8:9; Eph. 1:23; 4:12-16) Acts 1:14 1 Cor 12:25).
20. The Ministry
We believe that God has designated and instituted duly called and equipped persons to function as the overseers of the Body of Christ (the church) upon the earth, and that these persons are charged with the equipping and edification of the saints until such time as the church has grown up into the image of Christ (Eph. 4:11-15; Acts 20:28; 1 Peter 5:1-3),
21. The Judgment
We believe that the judgment of God has been passed unto Jesus. That God is not judging anyone yet at this time as we are in a dispensation of time called the Age of Mercy. However, there is A day of Judgment coming when we shall give an account of ourselves and for every work done in the flesh (John 5:22; 12:47-48; Acts 17:30-31; 1 Cor 6:2)
22. Faith Towards God
The word says that God is the author of faith. He calls things that are not into being and created the world in this way. We believe that we are to have faith toward God based upon the promises of God and that the fulfillment of those promises are based upon God’s own faithfulness. We believe that we are to have faith in God and not in our own works. Our faith is that God has and will keep His Word (Mark 11:22-23; Heb. 6:1; 11:11; 2 Tim. 2:13).
23. The Kingdom of God
We believe the Kingdom of God is what Jesus Christ of Nazareth preached and demonstrated when he took authority over the works of Satan and set the people free from the power of sin. We are to continue His ministry in the same manner and with the same results. We also believe that we are to advance the Kingdom of God upon the earth until such time as Jesus Christ of Nazareth shall entreat us to enter into the joy of our Lord (Mark 1:15; Luke 4:43; Luke 9:60-10:11; Acts 8:12; 19:8; 20:25; 1 Cor 4:20; 2 Thess. 1:5; Matt. 25:19-23).
24. Christian Mission
We believe that the Christian Mission is to: Love God in every thought, every word, and every deed, to love your neighbor as yourself, and that you must also love yourself, which is practiced by doing unto them as you would have done unto you. Your love for God and man will be demonstrated by going and helping in reproducing disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, both domestically and in foreign lands by every Biblical method (Matt. 7:11-29; Matt. 28:18-20).
We are passionate about seeing our clients set free! Please help us to continue to provide our services free of charge by supporting us!